To the different pitch designs a specially developed kindergarten sport program is available including supplies. The supplies are created for the ball games and for the different movement coordination activities.
General supplies for ball games include:
- 2 pieces of 1550 mm x 2000 mm soccer goals
- 2 pieces of children’s basketball backboards
- 1 piece of tennis net of adjustable height
Supplies for movement coordination activities include:
- 2 pieces of ’jellyfish’
- 2 pieces of ’turtles’
- 1 set of coordination agility rings
- 4 pieces of 20 cms high mini speed hurdles
- 4 pieces of 25 cms high plastic hurdles
- 1 piece of coordination stepladder (4 meters long)
- 4 pieces of 23 cms high con and agility poles set
- 1 set of 50 cons
- 10 pieces of bibs
- 4 pieces of foam tubes
- 8 pieces of cons with holes
- 4 pieces of 100 cms long agility poles
- 4 pieces of balls
Supplies for handball, badminton and tennis
For the best possible implentation of the methodology booklets, special supplies sets have been created separately for handball, badminton and tennis as these sportarts require other tools than football and movement coordination development.
The supplies sets mentioned hereto are considered per pre-school (institute) taking the content of the booklets into consideration.
Supplies set for handball include:
- 20 pieces of handball sponge balls
- 20 pieces of plastic agility rings and
- 1 piece of ball-holding net
Supplies set for badminton include:
- 12 badminton rockets for kids
- 1 badminton rocket for adults
- 6 sets of badminton ball (sets of 6 pcs.)
- 1 piece of plummage ball
- 1 piece of ball proportioner standpipe
- 6 pieces of ball-catching nets
- 12 pieces of balloons and
- 1 piece of badminton net
Supplies set for tennis include:
- 1 piece of 3 meters long tennis net
- 30 pieces of sponge balls (75 mm)
- 30 pieces of sponge balls (XL ITF)
- 5 pieces of light junior tennis rockets 19"
- 5 pieces of light junior tennis rockets 21"